We often see in the world different people, literally different with skin color,height,hair, hair color, body types, and all other qualities. Now all the information that I have gathered or all the documentaries I have watched lead to one thing which believes in one thing called as Darwin's evolution theory. Now even though this theory has been approved by so many experiments, for some people it is just theory and they still believe in the religious institutions. Well now for me, I believe in Darwin's theory and hence going to continue with it. So well coming back to why world is like this I thought I should know, which parameter has shaped this world like this. Well I can say, air, water, fire, sky and soil, but still one important factor is there and it is living being. Now this life may be from bacteria or amoeba to large whale or elephant, but important is human being, and to this almost every one will agree is humans have shaped this world to certain extend the way it looks. But surprisingly even this most talented human being is not even same everywhere, just not physically but quality wise too.
So then I started to think why is that in certain parts world people have more things than others?
I started reading and watching documentaries why it is like that and one movie or documentary I watched struck me real hard.
I will come to that later but before it is scientifically proven that almost all humans are originated from Africa and all carry up to 99.9% similar genes. Whatever external differences or certain different qualities we see in different people are because of this 0.01% change. So technically we are all same and yet very different. Now mother nature has played very vital and important role in it to give us external looks different.
But does just those external looks made us different?
This is very serious question considering we are all 99.9% similar to each other.
Wow then why are we so different? So again coming back to that documentary which I saw.
Name of documentary was Steel, Guns and Diseases. Name it self is weired. But literally these things changed the human world totally.
Up to certain time in human history humans had same kind of life style mainly hunting and gathering. But it all changed because of weather.
The places where weather was good and hunt was plenty, humans never thought or never had to think about farming because the place where they were living was giving them everything they needed and they started to develop other things than being farmers. Those other things essentially contained knowledge of nature,stars,life etc. For example some tribes in Africa or in Asia still don't live close to river, because they know there are mosquitoes and they bring sickness and diseases. So they lived far and fetch water.
But weather changed in some parts of the world and it became drastically different for humans in those region.
Result of which humans living in those areas could not get enough hunt and they moved from those places and came to know by accidentally that there are certain seeds which they are very tasty and nutritional.If they grind those seeds they can get flour which very tasty too and hence they preserve those seeds so that they can grow more from them and there was start to farming which changed life of humans who were doing it completely.It made them stay together and at one place and form colonies, then villages and sometimes cities. It was dawn of civilization. So now many people will think well these were the smart humans, but I do not think so, I think it was nature who made them this way. They had to be like that in order to survive.
Now where steel and guns and diseases came in to picture? Well its long story from here onwards and I will write it when I am so bored just like today, till then bye.
So then I started to think why is that in certain parts world people have more things than others?
I started reading and watching documentaries why it is like that and one movie or documentary I watched struck me real hard.
I will come to that later but before it is scientifically proven that almost all humans are originated from Africa and all carry up to 99.9% similar genes. Whatever external differences or certain different qualities we see in different people are because of this 0.01% change. So technically we are all same and yet very different. Now mother nature has played very vital and important role in it to give us external looks different.
But does just those external looks made us different?
This is very serious question considering we are all 99.9% similar to each other.
Wow then why are we so different? So again coming back to that documentary which I saw.
Name of documentary was Steel, Guns and Diseases. Name it self is weired. But literally these things changed the human world totally.
Up to certain time in human history humans had same kind of life style mainly hunting and gathering. But it all changed because of weather.
The places where weather was good and hunt was plenty, humans never thought or never had to think about farming because the place where they were living was giving them everything they needed and they started to develop other things than being farmers. Those other things essentially contained knowledge of nature,stars,life etc. For example some tribes in Africa or in Asia still don't live close to river, because they know there are mosquitoes and they bring sickness and diseases. So they lived far and fetch water.
But weather changed in some parts of the world and it became drastically different for humans in those region.
Result of which humans living in those areas could not get enough hunt and they moved from those places and came to know by accidentally that there are certain seeds which they are very tasty and nutritional.If they grind those seeds they can get flour which very tasty too and hence they preserve those seeds so that they can grow more from them and there was start to farming which changed life of humans who were doing it completely.It made them stay together and at one place and form colonies, then villages and sometimes cities. It was dawn of civilization. So now many people will think well these were the smart humans, but I do not think so, I think it was nature who made them this way. They had to be like that in order to survive.
Now where steel and guns and diseases came in to picture? Well its long story from here onwards and I will write it when I am so bored just like today, till then bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment